Benjamin Franklin once said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” To that end, and as you discuss your business plans for 2017, we want to remind you of all the services LB Medwaste offers so you can make those important decisions that will directly impact the success of your organization now. Not not only do we provide top-notch training, but we have the services you need to meet government safety regulations. How can we help you?
- Do you generate medical and infectious waste? We utilize an incineration method with an autoclave machine that is also environmentally friendly, with 0.0 percent pollutant-free emission.
- Are your employees prepared and safe? Our online compliance portal can provide you with OSHA compliance training.
- Are you worried about protecting your confidential paper documents? Our new shredder uses cross shredding and shreds strip widths down to ¼ of an inch to successfully destroy sensitive and confidential information.
- Do you have used or expired drugs? We can help your company maintain EPA and DOT compliance and also reduce risk associated with handling dangerous compounds.
- Do you handle toxic or corrosive wastes? Our staff will work with you for each of the following steps, following EPA, DOT, OSHA, DNR and MPCA guidelines.
- Do you have a need to dispose of universal waste? We will arrange pick up, keep records of devices, tracking and destruction procedures.
- Are you stuck with sharps at the end of the day? We offer various sized containers and lines to best fit your sharps disposal needs.
Call us today for the specialized service(s) you need. Request service, get a quote or get more information by calling 888-526-3382 today.