Online OSHA Training
Are you aware medical OHSA inspectors have the authority to fine you up to $70,000 on the spot for non-compliance?
Keep your employees prepared and safe from blood borne pathogens and your company compliant with OSHA healthcare regulations.
Online Compliance Portal
LB Medwaste Services announces our new Online Compliance Portal to aid your facilities in OSHA compliance. Our portal features:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training: Online video BBP courses are interactive and allow the training to be completed at your own pace with instant certification upon completion. Administrative tools allow the tracking of training and annual reminders. 10 employee certifications are included, and additional credits can be purchased.
- Safety Plans: Includes the four primary safety plans that every facility needs: Exposure Control Plan, Hazard Communication Program, Fire Prevention Program, and Emergency Action Plan. This program allows the user to quickly, create and modify any of these four plans.
- Online Safety Audits: Assess health, safety, and fire hazard identification as they apply to specific regulation s and fire codes as well as the detection of unsafe hazards. Includes over 75 safety audits that are easy to use, allow user responses and photos to be added, and generate instant graphical reports.
- MSDS Database: Search, view, print, store, and organize your MSDS’s for full OSHA/JCAHO compliance. The MSDS inventory even allows you to organize by department or location in your facility and add notes.
- ICD-9/ICD-10 Software: Search, view, print, save and organize all your ICD-9 or ICD-10’s easier and faster than ever thought possible. Allows for organization by location, the addition of text, and ICD-9/ICD-10 conversion.
- CFR (Code of Federal Regulation): Search, view, print, save, and organize all your CFR’s easier and faster than you ever thought possible. Every CFR from every CFR title (titles 1 through 50).
In you are already signed up for LB Medwaste OSHA Online Training you can sign in here.
Flexible Pick-up Schedules
Unlike national disposal companies that set up and charge for a pick up schedule whether you need it or not, LB Medwaste will work with you to arrange a schedule to match your business needs.
Online OSHA Training
Online training is the most convenient way to take OSHA-accepted training. Enroll online, complete the training at your own pace, and receive your certificates and cards online or in the mail.
Custom Sized Containers
LB Medwaste carries a full line of reusable and disposable containers for medical waste, disposable sharps, dental amalgam, and confidential documents. Find the right match for your container needs.